Hema’s 4 Diwali Special Sweet Recipes | Easy Sweet Recipes | Indian Sweets | Dessert Recipes
#Kalakand #KalakandIndianSweetRecipe #MilkSweets #sweetrecipe #diwalisweets #chocolatestuffedpeda #doodhpeda #milkpeda #diwali #milksweets #instantpeda #milkpeda #sweetrecipes #instantmilkpeda #Gajarhalwa #carrothalwa #halwa #carrotrecipes #AngooriJamun #Rabri #AngooriJamunWithRabri #Rabdi #milk #jamun #dessert #sweets #gulabjamun #diwalisweets #diwalirecipes #easysweets
To make Chenna
Milk – 500 Ml (Buy:
Juice Of 1 Lemon
To make Kalakand
Milk – 1 Litre (Buy:
Ghee – 1/2 Cup (Buy:
Sugar – 1 Cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 Tsp (Buy:
Mixed Nuts (Pistachios, Almonds & Melon Seeds)
Step1: To make the Chenna
1. Pour the full fat milk in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
2. Once the milk comes to a boil, reduce the flame.
3. Squeeze in the lemon juice and continue to heat it.
4. Milk will start curdling.
5. Once the milk is completely curdled strain it.
6. Pour some plain water over the chenna to remove the citrus flavor of the lemon.
Step 2: To make the Khova
7. Pour the milk into a wide saucepan.
8. Bring it to a boil and continue to boil until the milk reduces.
9. Keep stirring at intervals until they milk reduces to a thick consistency.
Step 3: To make the Kalakand
10. Before the milk reduction becomes dry, add the chenna and mix it.
11. Stir until excess moisture evaporates.
12. To this add ghee, reduce the flame and combine everything.
13. Now add the granulated white sugar and mix.
14. Once the sugar melts, add saffron and cardamom powder and mix well.
15. Mix until the sugar is caramelized.
16. Kalakand mixture is finished.
17. Grease a tin with ghee and spread the Kalakand mixture to the tin while it is hot.
18. Flatten the mixture and spread some ghee over it.
19. Finally sprinkle chopped nuts (badam, pista, melon seeds) and gently press it in.
20. Let it rest for 2 hours until it is completely set.
Chocolate Doodh Peda
FULL FAT MILK – 1/2 CUP
UNSWEETENED KHOYA – 125 GMS
MILK POWDER – 1/2 CUP
SUGAR – 3 TBSP
FEW DROPS OF ROSE ESSENCE
GHEE – 1 TBSP
1. Chop the cooking chocolate into bite size pieces. Keep it aside.
2. To a pan, add milk, unsweetened khoya and mix it.
3. After 2 mins, add milk powder, and continue stirring.
4. Once the mixture thickens, add sugar and mix.
5. Add rose essence to add flavour to the Peda.
6. Now add ghee and continue until all the ghee is absorbed.
7. Peda mixture is done.
8. Take a small portion of the peda mixture and flatten it.
9. Keep a piece of chocolate in the middle and seal it.
10. Place a badam on top as garnish.
11. Chocolate stuffed Doodh Peda is ready.
To Make carrot Halwa
Ghee – 1 Tsp
Grated Carrot – 4 Cups
Boiled Milk – 1 1/2 Cups
Sugar – 3/4 Cups
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Ghee – 3 Tbsp
Carrot halwa method
Take wide saucepan, add ghee and grated carrot.
Saute for about 10 mins on medium flame. Keep stirring the carrot to prevent burning.
Once the carrot is half cooked, pour the milk.
Cook till the milk is completely absorbed by carrot.
Add sugar and continue to cook until all moisture is evaporated.
Add cardamom powder and saffron strands. Mix well.
Once all the moisture is evaporated, add ghee and mix well
Finally add some pistachios, cashew nuts and almonds.
Gajar ka halwa is ready to be served.
To Make Sugar Syrup
Water – 2 Cups
Sugar – 1 1/2 Cups
Cardamom pod – 3 nos
To Make Jamun
Unsweetened Khoya – 200 gms
Maida – 3 Tbsp
Baking Powder – 1/4 Tsp
A Few Saffron
Milk – 2 Tbsp
Oil For Deep Frying
To Make Rabri
Full-fat Milk – 1 Liter
Sugar – 1/4 Cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 Tsp
A Pinch Of Saffron
Heat a pot with the water and add sugar and cardamom pods
Stir it until the sugar dissolves
Let it boil for 5 mins on medium flame
Keep the sugar syrup aside
In a bowl, add all purpose flour, khoya, baking soda, saffron strands
Make smalls balls out of it and keep it aside
Heat some oil for deep frying and add the jamun balls to the hot oil
Deep fry it on a medium low flame and stir it frequently
Remove the balls once they have a uniform brown color
Add the fried jamun balls in the sugar syrup
Let it soak for about an hour
Heat a thick bottomed pot with the milk
Keep the flame on medium low and continuously stir the milk
Once the milk reduces to half, add the sugar, cardamom powder and saffron strands mix well
The rabdi is done
Take the soaked jamuns and serve it with the rabri. Garnish it with almonds, pistas, and saffron strands